- Little Jacob was gone until Wednesday night with my parents in Sacramento for my nieces hip surgery.
- My 2 year old niece had hip surgery on Monday morning at UC Davis. She got to go home on Tuesday and is doing really well.
- Jacob worked a side job moving batteries from one Oreilly's auto parts store to the new location. He was done in 4 hours and it was nice to have him come home for lunch and then be off the rest of the day.
- I have been feeling overly blessed this week with the wood sign orders coming in. God is good and I love all the orders I have been getting.
- Tuesday the kids had no school for Veterans day.
- We let Caleb stay home Monday since he didn't have school on Tuesday anyways, and he was really missing little Jacob.
- I have been to Target more times than I care to admit this week. :)
- Jacob had a phone interview on Thursday morning for a cement plant in Arizona. Man I would love to move there and I hope it all moves in the direction we are hoping. But no matter what I know that God will put us exactly where we need to be.
- Friday we did some major supply shopping. I needed a lot of wood, paint and shipping supplies. We went to Home Depot, Target and Hobby Lobby. Supply shopping I have to say, is quite fun. I think I love Home Depot almost as much as Hobby Lobby. :)
- We took the kids to Johns Incredible Pizza on Friday night, and our neighbor friend Amy and her girls met us there. We didn't tell the kids and they were all so excited to see them, as if they hadn't seen each other just minutes before each of us left home. These kids really are attached at the hip lol.
- Thursday night the Dolphins played and WON again. Way to go Dolphins, they are doing great so far this season.
- My SILHOUETTE AMERICA design team project went up on Friday. My project was a tutorial on making your own photo magnets. So much fun and I can't wait to make more.
- Saturday morning my grandpa Jim was put back in the hospital for not being able to breathe, severe pneumonia.
- Saturday morning I met my mom at the mall and we went to Bath and Body Works for their HUGE $3.00 a bottle lotion sale. I got a few Christmas gifts and a few lotions for myself. At that price I couldn't pass it up. My mom got a bunch and these cool metal covers for some soap too. I can't stop thinking of those things, so I just might have to go back real soon. Maybe I will get some with my December coupon I got that day.
- Then we went to Macy's and I used my $50.00 birthday gift card and got some shirts.
- Today we were going to go dirt bike riding, but it is so cold and windy today we decided we would go next weekend and relax all day at home in our pjs today.
- I got most of my wood signs all painted this morning, and going to go sand them all here in a few minutes.
- We might make another Home Depot run tonight for some more nails and wood glue.
THIS WEEK AHEAD :
- Jacob is on day shift.
- I have to work Monday and Tuesday.
- Thursday Caleb has a Thanksgiving feast in his class that I am going to be helping with.
- This is the kids last week of school before a week off for Thanksgiving break.
- Nothing major, just blogs and my friend Amy is currently in the middle of writing a book. She emailed me what she has so far, so I have just barely started reading that. Great so far, I wish I had more time to sit and read it all at once, but making my way a little at a time.
WORKING ON :
- Wood signs, wood signs, and more wood signs. Loving all these orders that have been coming in.
- Also working on a few non wood sign projects for people and orders.
- Trying to keep up with the laundry.
- A business plan and printing some worksheets for my etsy store and getting everything organized in my binder.
PROJECT LIFE :
- Taking the pictures still, many days just with my cell phone because that is just easier than toting my big camera around to places that I don't want to take it to, or just carry around for the day to day stuff.
- Needs to get all the photos organized to print to fill the album.
- Needs to get more posts up of my past layouts.
- Walking Dead TONIGHT.
- All caught up on Grey's Anatomy now too.
- Hells Kitchen.
- I need to get caught up on Revenge, Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Criminal Minds
- I just read that Switched at Birth comes back on January 6th. So excited.
- Finally starting to feel like fall and not summer around here.
- In the 60s and 70s
- Today it is cold and windy.
- nothing super excting really lol. We had chili dogs and curly fries, homemade tacos, chicken strips, and Johns Incredible Pizza.
- Saturday night Jacob did make us some super yummy steaks and I made TWICE BAKED POTATOES with it. So that was the best we ate all week. :)