THIS PAST WEEK :
- Sunday Chloe was sick. Poor baby girl was cuddly and had a stuffed up and runny nose, her tummy hurt and she had a little fever. She fell asleep with us at 7pm which is rare for her.
- I got coupons again because I want to get back into couponing. I miss it. I might not be crazy-get-10-papers-each-week kind of couponer again but I do want to get back into it.
- Monday I had a few errands to run.
- The boys were still on Christmas Break this week.
- Tuesday we took a drive over to Deep Creek and I snapped some pictures of the kids out there.
- Tuesday night Caleb came in after we were laying down for bed and he cuddled up next to me and fell asleep on me. Love that kid.
- Wednesday I had some work stuff to pick up from my moms and Jacob washed the cars.
- Wednesday Chloe had dance class for the first time since Christmas Break.
- Thursday Jacob vacuumed out the Kia and it looks brand new again.
- Thursday night we took Jacob dinner out to work and we sat in the control room and had dinner with him. We took him In N Out. YUM
- Friday I worked on some wood signs I need to get finished up.
- Friday night the washing machine was being moody and I was so scared we were going to have to buy a new one. Ours is old but still having to buy appliances is depressing. Jacob fixed it so it will work for now, but eventually we are going to need a new one. For now I will use it until its last dying leg.
- Saturday I got caught up on all the laundry. For anyone that knows me, knows this is HUGE.
- Saturday the neighbor girls stayed the night, since it is the last night they can before the boys go back to school.
- Today I ran to the store this morning to get a few groceries and get some cinnamon rolls for all the kids.
- I worked on a new item for my etsy shop.
- Last night our dogs got out and they have still not come home. I am worried they are going to be at the pound.
THIS COMING WEEK AHEAD :
- I think we will be doing good to adjust once again to the ole routine with the boys going back to school.
- No real other plans at the moment.
- Nothing yet. I really want to start a book.
WORKING ON :
- Planning Chloe's birthday party that is in a few weeks.
- Staying caught up on the laundry and house work.
PROJECT LIFE :
- So far so good lol. Caught up for 2015 and still working on 2014. I got my week 1 layout completed and blogged.
- We watched several movies this week. We watched them all on Netflix.
Adore: A pair of childhood friends and neighbors fall for each other's sons.
In Your Eyes :Two seemingly unconnected souls from different corners of the United States make a telepathic bond that allows them to see, hear and feel the others experiences, creating a bond that apparently can't be broken.
Oculus: A woman tries to exonerate her brother, who was convicted of murder, by proving that the crime was committed by a supernatural phenomenon.
October Baby: A college freshman's world is rocked when she learns she is the adopted survivor of an attempted foeticide.
Finding Normal: The only thing standing between Dr. Lisa Leland (Candice Cameron Bure) and the wedding of her dreams in the Hamptons is a 2600-mile drive from Los Angeles to Long Island. However, a run in with the law in the country town of Normal, Louisiana leaves Dr. Leland with a choice--Jail or community service. Sentenced to serve three days as the town's doctor, Lisa has her world turned upside down by a man she would never expect. Quickly, Lisa finds that there's a lot more to Normal than she could have ever imagined.
- It was warm several days this last week.
- Today and yesterday were cold and rainy. It rained all day today and I loved it.
- We ate good this week.
- We had home made pork fried rice and homemade beef wontons
- We had grilled chicken salad
- Chili fritos and chili frito burritos
- In n Out
- Friday night I made all the kid pancakes for dinner. They loved it.
- Home made pastrami sandwiches
- Chicken Parmesean - one of my very favorite dishes.
What is your week all about, Id love to hear about it.