THIS PAST WEEK :
- Last Saturday night after Chloe's birthday party my friend Melissa stayed the night since she doesn't live all that close. So we hung out after the party, then Sunday we didn't do much either. Jacob made us breakfast, we did some crafting, and played on our laptops and chatted and caught up. Then we got some pizzas for lunch and she headed home in the early afternoon.
- Later that night we went by my sister in laws new house (they just moved days before) for dinner and to check out the new house. Love their new house alot and she has gotten so much done in the house already and they had just moved. Im excited for them.
- Caleb started to get another fever Sunday night.
- Kept the kids home from school again on Monday and Tuesday. Darn this strep throat, just go away already.
- The boys went back to school on Wednesday. I think they enjoyed being home but were ready to go back at the same time. It isn't quite the same to stay home when you are feeling horrible.
- The cement plant in Arizona called Jacob today and they want us to come back to check out the area.
- Just been working on the kids getting back to normal after being sick for so long.
- Now I think Chloe is getting something, but hopefully its just a mild cold.
THIS WEEKEND :
- Saturday Jacob and his brother went riding for a while. I am glad he was able to get out and do this, he has been wanting to for quite some time now.
- Saturday I was able to finally cancel the second line on my cell phone plan, so that will save us about $10-$12 on our monthly bill. Every bit helps these days and we weren't using that line it was put as a ipad so that at the time we didn't have to pay the $250.00 cancellation fee.
- Today we went to church this morning because my step dad was preaching.
- After church we headed to Tehachapi to some friends house to celebrate a birthday and watch the superbowl.
THIS COMING WEEK AHEAD :
- Not much planned at the moment for the week ahead.
- Nothing new... Got to get on a book ASAP
WORKING ON :
- Project Life still.
- Wood sign orders
- Ideas for signs to go up in the shop
PROJECT LIFE :
- Sending some photos to Costco so that I can get them added to the album.
- Thinking of having them shipped to my house instead of going to pick them up since it is now on the other side of the next town over and sometimes it is quite a chore to get over in that direction.
- We recently saw AMERICAN SNIPER. SUCH A GREAT MOVIE!!
- Rainy several days this past week and I loved it.
- On the non rainy days we still had tons of overcast, which makes for great stay at home kind of days.
- One morning last week we had some crazy fog the kids were freaking out on our way to school. (not bad freaking out, but loving it kind of freaking out)
- Yoshida Beef and rice Bowls.
- Chili Dogs and fries.
- Turkey sandwiches and chips
- I had a Jersey Mikes turkey sandwich for lunch on Friday. My favorite.
- I get daily emails from AIR1 radio . I love the daily reminders and encouragement it gives.
- Saturdays was :
"SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH, O LORD ; POINT OUT THE
ROAD FOR ME TO FOLLOW." Psalm 25:4
- Fridays was :
"MY FATHER TAUGHT ME, "TAKE MY WORDS TO HEART.
FOLLOW MY COMMANDS, AND YOU WILL LIVE.: Proverbs 4:4
- Thursdays was :
"FOOLS THINK THEIR OWN WAY IS RIGHT, BUT THE WISE LISTEN
TO OTHERS." Proverbs 12:15
- Just some great reminders to always trust in GOD.