THIS PAST WEEK :
- We stayed the night in Tehachapi Sunday night, so today we got up and had breakfast with Eddie and Melissa.
- Then we layed around and watched a few movies. We got home in the early home that evening. When we got home I had to run to the gas company and drop off our bill and grabbed us some dinner since we did not feel like cooking at all.
- Tuesday Jacob's brother came over and they went out dirtbike riding for a few hours.
- Little Jacob is sick again Monday night. I don't know what happened he was doing so much better and then his fever of 100.7 was back. Same with Tuesday.
- I kept little Jacob home again Wednesday and let him rest.
- Wednesday Jacob's brother came over again and they went riding for a few hours again.
- I dropped off some gifts at my moms on Wednesday evening since my nieces birthday party is this coming weekend and they are going up to the party.
- Thursday I sent little Jacob to school since he had no more fever, but he came home a few hours later with his cough really irritating him and still just not feeling completely well.
- Jacob and his brother worked on a friends quad most of the day on Thursday.
- Thursday evening we took the boys and Jacob to get hair cuts at Fantastic Sams and I ended up getting a trim as well. Which now feels like all my hair is missing since she cut off all the dead stuff.
THIS WEEKEND :
- Saturday the boys had Saturday School for missing a day back in October. It is only an hour long so they don't mind going.
- I got all the laundry done and folded this weekend.
THIS COMING WEEK AHEAD :
- Waiting to find out about our trip to Arizona coming up, and all the details. Ill share more about that later.
Still nothing.. :(ad
WORKING ON :
- Planning the party for Little Jacob.
- Sending the last few weeks of photos to Costco for printing and putting in my Project Life album.
PROJECT LIFE :
Sending the last few weeks of photos to Costco for printing and putting in my Project Life album.
We watched alot of good stuff this week.
- THE BEST OF ME - Really liked. A pair of former high school sweethearts reunite after many years when they return to visit their small hometown.
- THE MAZE RUNNER - I missed most of it so I was just confused, Thomas is deposited in a community of boys after his memory is erased, soon learning they're all trapped in a maze that will require him to join forces with fellow "runners" for a shot at escape.
- BAREFOOT - on Netflix. The "black sheep" son of a wealthy family meets a young psychiatric patient who's been raised in isolation her entire life. He then takes the naive young woman home for his brother's wedding.
- THE AMANDA KNOX STORY - on Netflix. Based on the events surrounding the murder of British student Meredith Kercher.
- TAKEN FROM ME : THE TIFFANY RUBIN STORY - on Netflix This fact-based Lifetime drama follows one mother's,(Tiffany Rubin played by Taraji P. Henson) nightmarish struggle to retrieve the 7-year-old son,(Kobe played by Drew Davis)her ex-husband whisked out of her life when he abducted the boy and took him back to his native South Korea.
- DOUBLE WEDDING - on Netflix Two sisters, no love lives. Both end up dating the same man, and inviting him to meet the family on December 17th. He doesn't know there are two sisters or that he committed to two different dates on the same day.
- REVIVING OPHELIA - on Netflix. The difficulties two sisters face raising their teenage daughters
- JODI ARIAS : DIRTY LITTLE SECRET - on Netflix Based on the disturbing murder trial that gripped the nation, this Lifetime Original Movie tells the story of a seductive, aspiring photographer found guilty of killing her former lover.
- GREYS ANATOMY is back on after the mid season break. So I got to watch my recorded episode.
- Warm, I swear almost summer like this week. We have had the doors and windows open alot this week.
- A little rain one afternoon though and that was really nice.
- We ate some junk this week and some good stuff.
- Steer n Stein for me and Jacob and the kids had Steak n Shake that night.
- Salsbury Steaks and Mashed Potatoes
- Golden Chopstix - one night we just had it for dinner and one night I drove through and got Jacob their Hot n Sour soup because he was having a horrible toothache and was all he could manage to eat without it causing more pain.
- Grilled Cheese and shrimp and crap pasta salad.