1. Still have Arizona on our minds and now we are down to the last moments and we need to come to a decision. It is exciting, and I was the first one to say let's go, but we figured out all the pay and the difference is about $8,000 less a year, and that is alot. So we need to really figure out if we can afford to loose income each month.
2. We have gone to Deep Creek the last two days with Jacob's sister and brother in law to let the kids play in the water. It has been alot of fun.
3. The weather has been so beautiful the last few days. It is really nice, but I wouldn't mind one more really good rain before spring weather is the norm.
4. I am on a book launch team and I am so excited. What this means is that I get to read the book before it is even published and give my thoughts and input to the author. I read the entire book in one day, I loved it so much. It is called GOODBYE MAGNOLIA by KRISTA NOORMAN.
5. On facebook there is this thing I always read called GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW. It is just little reminders of things, quotes, or bible verses. I like it because it often makes me stop and remember or think about things I am struggling with. Today's was very right on.
... happiness has nothing to do with pleasure.
You feel pleasure when you want something and you get it.
Or when you don't want something and you remove it.
Pleasure is always relative.
Happiness is absolute.
Happiness is the acceptance and understanding of life,
as it is in this very moment as completely perfect,
because every creation of GOD is perfect.
The degree to which you do not accept life
in all of the Divine forms is the degree to which you suffer"
6. My favorite cereal at the moment is SPECIAL K CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY.
7. We started watching the movie DIVERGENT. So far we really like it. It reminds us a little of The Hunger Games. It is so long too, which is why we didn't finish watching it last night, but hopefully tonight we can watch more.
8. Friday is Spring Picture day for the boys. What to have them wear??? I usually don't buy many school photos, but I do like to have at least 1 from each school year just to have it for memories and to document them. Man have school photos changed since I was in school. But OUCH $20 for one 8x10.
9. Tons of ideas running through my brain on things I want to do in the kids rooms. I want to build shelves like the ones in my office for the boys room. I want 2 shelves above each of their beds. Then Chloe's room I want to take out all the zebra and we want to make it mint and lavendar. Well I saw THIS comforter that I fell in love with at Target, but I really first had the hope to make her a new comforter. So I am going to start looking around for similar fabrics so I can make it myself.
10. Working on a plan to build a small table for next to our front door since I moved the one that was there and I miss having something there.