I have been having a hard time keeping up with the Sunday Ramblings, so I thought I would change it a bit.
I have come across a few blogs lately that have 10 on TUESDAY. I thought that would be a cool idea. So I am going to try to do that instead. So every Tuesday I will post just 10 random thoughts in my brain. :)
So here goes...
1. So much on my mind lately in regards to moving to Arizona, not moving to Arizona... Decisions like this are hard and I know that my husband is really having a hard time with this. We want to move, but to just move from the only place you have known to a brand new state where you know not one single person, is indeed scary. But we have prayed alot and what is meant to be in God's grand plan for us will work out.
2. I hate grocery shopping.
3. I wish it would rain more.
4. I need to start eating better again and start excersizing.
5. The stress of the unknown is causing me to stress eat. NOT GOOD NICOLE.
6. This Friday I have a doctors appointment. The first with a new doctor since our insurance changed.
7. The kids school called today about picking up an enrollment packet for Chloe to start Kindergarten. OMG, I don't think I am ready for this no matter where we live.
8. Sometimes I don't feel like doing anything and want to just stay in my pajamas all day, but I refrain.
9. ARIZONA on my brain so much.
10. I picked up the book IF I STAY at Target before our Arizona trip and I didn't buy it because I didn't think I would have time to read it, but I really think I want to go back and get it. I just saw that they have a Kindle version of the book for only $2.99, I might just get that and steal, er I mean borrow one of the boys kindles and read it while they are at school, or after they go to bed.
What is on your mind today?