1. Saturday night Jacob's grandma died. She lived back in Oklahoma. Once we find out the details of the funeral we will figure out if we are going to be able to go.
2. I started watching a new show on Netflix called DROP DEAD DIVA. I am so loving it.
3. We went out shooting this afternoon with Jacobs family. It was fun. I actually shot 2 different guns. Not sure if I even hit the target, but fun even still.
4. I need to call our pediatricians office and make an appointment for Chloe's Kinder Phyiscal. AHHH
5. Got a big vinyl order in today. Can't wait to work on some orders.
6. I need to update my facebook page that goes along with my etsy store. Way behind on that. ASAP.
7. HAPPY ST. PATRICKS Day. Today was free dress for the boys, and it was sure hard to find a green shirt for each of them to wear. I need to buy them less turquoise and a little more color variety lol.
8. I am so glad that next week is Spring Break. Sometimes just a few days off is nice.
9. Tonight I made corned beef, potoates and cabbage for dinner. It wasn't too bad. I like corned beef but I don't love it.
10. I need to clean this house!