TEN ON TUESDAY
1. We are finally getting rid of the puppies today. All 5 of them are finding new homes. It is a little sad, but there is just no way we can have that many dogs.
2. The other day it was freezing cold, today it is almost 80 degrees again. This weather is insanly moody for sure.
3. Jacob got the garden all finished yesterday and we got most of the seeds all planted, tonight we just need to finish up the last row or two. I can't wait to see how it does this year.
4. I got a few sign orders today, which always makes me so happy. I love doing the signs, and I would love for it to be full in demand all the time.
5. I have been doing so good at keeping on top of all our laundry. If you knew me , you would know how much of an accomplishment this is. :)
6. My kids only have 3 weeks and 2 days of school left for this year. YAY!
7. Also on that same not of school it also then means that our little miss Chloe starts school in July and that is so close I don't know if we are really ready for them to all be in school. Who is going to be my little helper and daddys little shadow at home during the day now?
8. I have no clue what to make for dinner tonight and it is already 5:15...ugh Anything I don't have to cook sounds great right about now.
9. Dinner???? ugh
10. Did you watch last weeks Grey's Anatomy? OMG!!!