2. Working on finishing up a bunch of wood sign and wine glass orders. I sure do love doing this.
3. Our dogs keep getting out everyday and it is driving us crazy.
4. Their are several inconsiderate people around where we live and they continue to shoot off fireworks nightly, until late hours of the night and our big german sheppard is scared to death. Makes for long nights.
5. I am so excited about our trip to Arizona. I know it isn't really vacation, and Jacob will be at the plant all day, but just to get away for a few days is excitement enough.
6. Me and the kids cleaned the house from top to bottom today and folded tons of loads of laundry to get ready for our trip. I am so glad they helped.
7. Sunday Jacob and I, well mostly him, vacuumed out the swimming pool so we can go swimming.
8. Sunday night I also made homemade jambalaya for dinner and it turned out pretty good.
9. I can't believe the kids go back to school in about a week and a half. I am not ready for them to go back yet. It makes me sad how short their summer really is.
10. I decided to use a different planner this year, instead of spending a lot on one I am using a cheaper one from Target and so far it is working just as well as the bigger ones. I think I will blog about my new one soon.