1. I am just patiently waiting for the Arizona cement plant to give Jacob their offer. Sometimes waiting is the worst part ever.
2. The kids and I went to a few antique shops with my mom. She is moving and looking for a few new pieces for their new place. It was fun, and then we went out to lunch.
3. We have a date night planned for tonight. I AM SO EXCITED. My mom wanted to the kids to stay the night one night this summer and since it is almost over last night was it. Worked out because we were able to have a date night.
4. We are going to see Furious 7, and then going to dinner at the Tilted Kilt. A new restaurant in town.
5. The kids start school on Friday already and I can't believe it is already time. Tomorrow we have to go get their new school shoes and socks.
6. Saturday Jacob's company picnic is at Knotts Berry Farm. I am excited for that. Another fun thing for this summer.
7. My mom bought a little table for her porch at one of the antique stores and I am going to paint a checkerboard on the top for her. I can't wait to see how it comes out.
8. I just want to move! If I haven't mentioned that already. :)
9. I need to find new sandels because my old ones broke and the new ones hurt my feet.
10. I have such a long to do list... I just need to get on it already.