So on to my TEN ON TUESDAY...
1. We watched the movie THE COBBLER the other night and it was not bad, a bit strange but not bad really.
2. The kids go back to school in about 2 1/2 weeks already. I am sad!
3. We are getting excited for Knotts Berry Farm July 18. Jacob's company is having their annual company picnic there this year, so we get to go for FREE. WOOHOO!!
4. We got a rain storm this week, but it sure didn't last long at all. Chloe, little Jacob and I ran out to cover the boat and by the time we were done, we were dripping wet. Then later that day it was sunny again. But the forecast says more for this week so I sure hope so.
5. I applied for a job at the kids school, and I am really praying that it is in Gods plan that I work there. The job was for an instructional aid. I would LOVE this job so much. The kids think it would be so cool if I worked at their school lol. Plus I think it would help me with the transition of Chloe starting school too. :) We have talked about me going back to work now that she is starting school, but since Jacob's work schedule rotates it is hard to find something that will still work around the kids school schedule. So I will just keep praying and see what happens.
6. Just thankful for the little things lately. Happy healthy kids, a hard working husband, cars to drive, a home to live in, food to eat. I don't ask for much and trying to remember to be thankful for big and small things.
7. I did a few photo shoots this past week and it felt so good to be back at it. I never really stopped but have just been focusing on my wood signs that I haven't pushed my photography much at all. But I was reminded how much I have actually missed it.
8. Working on some nautical baby shower party decor for my cousin today. The stuff is coming out so cute. I can't wait to share some photos.
9. Last week we took the kids to the dollar movies and saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman. The kids have seen it but Jacob and I hadn't and it was pretty cute. I had a coupon for free popcorn, so we went to the movies for about $10 (not counting the snacks I snuck in, in my purse for the kids :)
10. Yesterday I made a pineapple upside down cheesecake for Jacob to take into work. Basically I made a plain cheesecake, and a pineapple upside down cake and you put the pineapple upside down cake on top of the cheesecake. He brought the rest home, maybe a slice that was all. But I did try a tiny bite and it was really good. Very sweet though. But let me tell you it was HARD to get that pineapple upside down cake on top of the cheesecake, I may have been irritated as heck when I was attempting it and it wasn't the prettiest thing ever. But he liked it and so did everyone else out at his work, so that is all that matters in the end, is that it tastes good.