I got really behind on sharing my PROJECT LIFE layouts with you this year. So I am going to do a quick catch up the next week or so.
First I just have to say again how much I am loving the PROJECT LIFE APP. It is so easy to stay on top of it. I even got behind by a few week and in one day I was able to just plug in all the photos to the templates, add my journaling and I was done.
I have kept my pages pretty simple with a uniformed look of all white journaling cards. I debated about using the fun cute ones, but I really wanted to focus this year on actually completing an entire year so I wanted there to be no hold ups on design, just focus on the photos and the story. I also like the simple clean look of all the journaling cards in all white. I pick a title card in one of three colors -turquoise, black/white or grey, then I do a different color for the one card that may fill in with the journaling cards if I need one for that week.
So here is this weeks recap.
JANUARY 17, 2016 - JANUARY 23, 2016
- The kids washing their bikes out front.
- All kinds of toys in the tub and shower from My Little Ponies to reptiles - all of which are Chloe's
- Laying in bed all day with Chloe because she wasn't feeling well. I love this picture of us I am going to frame it.
- No School for Martin Luther King Jr Day so the boys made us all breakfast.
- Chloe's 6th Birthday. The kids were all still sick, so I let them stay home from school. We celebrated by having her open her gifts before daddy left for work, playing with her new easy bake oven, I made homemade donuts for breakfast, she painted and napped, and we had dinner then per her request for dessert chocolate cake with chocolate icing and chocolate sprinkles.
- Finished up this Dirtbike Sign for the boys room.
- Still sick kiddos.
- New shoes that we ordered using some Payless Shoe Source gift cards they got for Christmas.
- Chloe painting all day and making a ton of pictures. Little Jacob painting with her for a bit too.
How is your project life coming along? Do you use the app, the digital version or the physical stuff for this year?