PROJECT LIFE 2016
JANUARY 24, 2016 - JANUARY 30, 2016
- Chloe playing mommy, and having me take care of her baby - which makes me the baby doll grandma.
- Caleb has been such a help every morning make the school lunches for him and Jacob.
- I signed up with YOUNIQUE as a presenter and will now be selling makeup. I hope that it can bring us in a little extra income. Something is better than nothing.
- I am loving playing with the makeup samples that Katie sent me.
- I am still loving my new Get to Work planner. I love color coordinating everything in it.
- Playing with my new YOUNIQUE mascara. LOVE this stuff it is amazing.
- Hockey fills our Friday nights now. This is little Jacob's new quarter sport at school. Fridays also seem to be our new soup for dinner night.
- Jacob made homemade egg rolls and chow mein and I made some chicken lettuce wraps. Man it was all so good.
How is your PROJECT LIFE 2016 coming along?