PROJECT LIFE 2016 - WEEK 6
JANUARY 31, 2016 - FEBRUARY 6, 2016
- Chloe thought it was so funny to make silly faces at daddy when he dosed off on the couch.
- It was snowing good this morning so after they first called late start for school, then ended up cancelling it for the day. The kids played in it for a bit but it was so cold.
- Chloe let me actually do her hair one morning.
- Chloe did great on her very first spelling test.
- Chloe working on her class Valentine's.
- The new books I bought Caleb and Chloe from the school book fair.
- Chloe actually let me do her hair again - that is twice in one week.
- We are playing Monopoly at our grocery store. I hope we win something.
- Caleb wanted a picture with me for his phone.
- Chloe often begs for homework.
- When you find that the kids put a frozen twig in the freezer to keep forever.