I told you I was committed to really getting caught up here on the blog with my Project Life pages.
So here is another installment of getting caught up.
FEBRUARY 28, 2016 - MARCH 5, 2016
- Working on some YOUNIQUE products for some of the other presenters.
- I love how our M wall is coming along. It is so much fun to find another one to add to the collection.
- A whatever kind of night for dinner and I came up with a pizza grilled cheese. Mozarella cheese and pepperoni on the bread, grilled and pizza sauce to dip it in. It was pretty good actually.
- The start of Spring Break.
- A new recipe for chocolate chip cookies and they turned out amazing!
MARCH 6, 2016 - MARCH 11, 2016
- Huge rain storm, which I love so much.
- Starting a painting project for our Spring Break. Painting a cheap bookcase cabinet thing I got to go in Chloe's room.
- Finishing up some projects I started.
- Working on the collage wall in the hallway.
- Jacob is not feeling well. Not a fun way to start Spring Break.
- Enjoying some time outside in the nice weather.
- Working in bed on the laptop tonight. Working my YOUNIQUE business.
- I woke up not feeling great so Little Jacob made me breakfast and brought it to me in bed. He is so sweet.
- Little Jacob still hasn't been feeling good this week so after trying some medicine and nothing helping I took him to Urgent Care. He had an ear infection.
- All the kids fell asleep on the way home from Urgent Care.
- Trying to find a pharmacy that had his medication in stock was a pain. I had to call UC and have them call in something else so that we could get some medicine for him.
- Playing 8ball pool against Little Jacob this morning and he of course beat me badly.
- Found a new yogurt that I love so much.
- Watching our favorite supercross rider earn the most consecutive wins.
How are you doing on your Project Life pages?